RTC Associated Partners
The main purpose with the RTC Associated Partners is to extend the members capability to solve difficult technological and/or methodological problems and to harness opportunities from new technology, in order to be able to run their operations in a more efficient way.
What’s in it for you?
- An environment where You can find partners to develop new technological and/or methodological solutions for critical challenges.
- Influence the decision on coming RTC R&D projects.
- Access to cutting edge knowledge from RTC R&D projects.
- A platform for cooperation & collaboration with other leading companies and universities in the business.
RTC believes that through extending a network for these purposes, by sharing information concerning technological needs, together we will be able to identify and run the projects that are the hardest to solve for a single company on its own at a reasonable cost and of the most importance for the industry. We believe that these achievements can be reached by partners taking an active part in the RTC Associate Partner activities and in those projects that will give the partner Company most benefit.
Offers to members of RTC Associated partners
- Access to final reports from RTC projects older than X year (depending on the agreement with each project consortium).
- Possibilities to bring in project ideas to the RTC project prioritizing process.
- Participate in the annual RTC project prioritizing workshop.
- Extra information on what’s going on in RTC projects.
- Access to the RTC document portal where news and documents that are accessible for associated partners are published.
- Invitation to an annual strategic forum with strategic discussions on selected topics together with key persons from the RTC owner group. The event targets R&D managers and include a top-level speaker and additional activities such as visits to nearby mines or other points of interest.
Who can become a member?
Companies and research organisations that are working in the mining business, as e.g. mining companies, supplier companies or contractors, which are:
- investing in R&D projects
- exporting their products or services
- cooperating internationally within the areas of development or production.
- interested in increasing their cooperation with leading companies or Universities in the business.
- All new partners have to be approved by the RTC Board of Directors.
- Annual fee of 5K € per partner.
- Signed agreement including a non-disclosure form.
- Each of the partners carries their own costs for e.g. traveling or man hours.
How to apply
- Companies and organisations wishing to become a member of the RTC Partner Association apply by contacting the RTC CEO.
- The RTC CEO presents the member application to the RTC Board of Directors.
- The RTC Board of Directors considers the member application and the RTC CEO notifies the applicant.
If you’d like to know more about RTC Associated Partners, please don’t hesitate to Contact us to learn more about this opportunity.